International Student Resources and Forms
FORMS FOR NEW/TRANSFER STUDENTS
- I-20 Request for NEW students
- Dependent Responsibility Form
- Financial Sponsor Responsibility Template
- SEVIS Transfer In
FORMS FOR RETURNING STUDENTS
- Return to Study e-Form
- Tentative Course Schedule Form
- SEVIS Transfer-In Form
- Financial Affidavit Form
FORMS FOR CURRENT STUDENTS
- Concurrent Enrollment
- Currently Enrolled Letter Request
- Program Extension
- Reduced Course Load
- SACM Progress/Online Evaluation Request Form
- J-1 Employment Authorization
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
- Optional Practical Training (OPT)
- STEM OPT Validation Report
- Severe Economic Hardship Employment Authorization
Work Permit & Social Security Forms
To review the work permit process and required forms, you can visit the Work Permit webpage.
Please be advised:
- THE KEARNEY CENTER WILL NO LONGER ACCEPT INCOMPLETE WORK PERMIT PACKETS.
- IF YOU SUBMIT AN INCOMPLETE PACKET WITHOUT MAKING AN APPOINTMENT, THE KEARNEY CENTER WILL DISREGARD YOUR SUBMISSION AND YOUR WORK PERMIT WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
- WORK PERMIT DOCUMENTATION THAT IS EMAILED TO THE KEARNEY CENTER WILL NOT BE PROCESSED. ALL DOCUMENTATION MUST COME THROUGH THE PROCESS OUTLINED ON THE WORK PERMIT PAGE.
Social Security Information
General Forms & Information