Student Health Services Medical Clinic provides a variety of health care services to the student population. Appointments can be scheduled with physicians and nurse practitioners.
Clinic Services include:
- Treatment of Illness and Injury (Primary Care) Student Health Services can meet the majority of health care needs including acute problems such as fevers, respiratory illnesses, stomach pains, sprains and strains, skin rashes, and minor emergencies as well as chronic illnesses and concerns such as allergies, asthma, and diabetes.
- Pharmacy Our full service Pharmacy offers low-cost prescription and OTC prices.
- Diagnostic Laboratory Student Health Services Lab can perform both simple and complex laboratory tests including tests for Strep, pregnancy tests, urinalysis tests, blood tests, and STD screenings.
- Sports Medicine Our staff physician, Dr. Kanzenbach, is board certified in Primary Care Sports Medicine and can assess your sports medicine concerns.
- Women's Health Our medical providers offer evaluation and treatment of women's health concerns including pap smears, birth control exams, urinary tract infections, and more.
- SANE Exams Our Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE) is available to support any student, regardless of gender identity, who is a survivor of sexual assault.
- Sexually Transmitted Infection Diagnosis and Treatment Students can receive confidential routine STI screening, evaluation and treatment.
- Mental Health Student Health Services medical providers perform comprehensive mental health evaluations and manage mental health conditions.
- ADHD Services Diagnosis and treatment options are available on campus.
- Immunizations We offer vaccinations required for admission to the University as well those that are recommended.
- International Travel Consults Student Health Services offers appointments to discuss various pre-travel vaccinations and health care concerns for students planning to study or travel abroad.
- Nutrition Services The campus dietitian is available to meet individually with students to develop a personalized plan, with achievable goals, to address nutrition-related concerns.
- DOT Physicals Student Health services can provide DOT physical examinations right on campus.