Student Health Services offers an electronic health record system that can be used to securely communicate with patients. Get lab results, messages from your medical provider, appointment reminders, and more.
- To access the Patient Portal, click here.
- If this is your first time using the Patient Portal , follow these steps:
- Click on 'Register' in the top right corner
- Enter a User Name (this can be your StarID or a unique user name), your MavMail email address (email@example.com), First Name, Last Name, and Birth Date. Then click 'Submit'.
- You will receive a link sent to your MavMail email address to set up your Patient Portal password.
- Your Patient Portal password can be your Star ID password or a unique one.
- Once logged in, you can access upcoming appointments, set up communication preferences, and getmessages from Student Health Services.
- If you’re having trouble setting up your account, call 507-389-6276 for assistance.