Group Exercise Classes
registration is required for all classes.
CURRENT SCHEDULE RUNS THROUGH DECEMBER 10, 2020.
- Classes are free for all current students and Otto Recreation Center members.
- Bring your MavCard or your membership card as you may be asked to show you are a current student or Otto Recreation Center member. Instructors will take attendance in each class.
- Bring a mat and/or towel if you want one. There are no mats in Pennington Hall (PH)102.
MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES IN CAMPUS RECREATION INDOOR FACILITIES
- The University made the decision effective November 12, 2020, requiring masks be worn in all situations when working out in indoor recreation facilities, even when under physical exertion. The only exceptions are:
- When another accommodation is necessary as indicated by a medical expert and granted written permission of the university.
- When an exception for a non-medical reason has been granted by university administration.
- The contact for an accommodation or exception is Accessibility Resources, Memorial Library 132, 507-389-2825.
For free workouts, search and subscribe MNSU Campus Rec on YouTube.
Below are a sample of videos from the MNSU Campus Rec Group Exercise Workouts Playlist.
For more free workout videos, search and subscribe MSNU Campus Rec on YouTube.