Things to Bring
Communicate with your roommate prior to moving in. This will help you avoid duplication of items.
Residents are permitted to bring one compact refrigerator to be used in their room. The compact refrigerator must meet the following specifications:
- 4.3 cubic feet in size or less.
- Energy rating no greater than 1.2 amps.
- General dimensions of the unit should not exceed 33" in height and 20" in width.
Residents are permitted to bring one microwave to be used in their room. The unit should be 1,000 watts or less. Note that there is a microwave provided in each floor kitchen on the main campus.
Futons are allowed, just be aware of space limitations. If you intend to put your futon under the loft, it shouldn't exceed 80" long.
Leave at Home
- Instapot (pressure cooker)
- Air fryer
- Pets (except fish, 30-gallon max tank)
- Alcohol (including empty and/or decorated containers)
- Candles, incense, or other fire hazards
- Tobacco, including E-cigs
- Weapons and firearms
- Charcoal/gas grills
- Full-size refrigerators
- Toaster ovens (Stadium Heights is exempt)
- Halogen lamps
- Appliances with open heating element or flame
- Space heater