We are excited to welcome Mavericks and their families to campus for the Fall 2021 semester!
Who Needs to Register for a Move-In Timeslot?
Students living in Crawford, Julia Sears, McElroy, & Preska who want to move-in on Thursday, August 19 and Friday, August 20 must select a move-in timeslot prior to arrival. Please do not show up without a confirmed timeslot.
No timeslot is needed if you are moving in Saturday, August 21 and Sunday, August 22.
- Stadium Heights residents do NOT need to sign-up for a move-in timeslot. You may show up when it's convenient for your schedule August 19-22 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 10 p.m.
- After you log into the Housing & Dining Portal, select Forms and then click on Arrival Planning.
Tips for your Move-In Timeslot
- When a student successfully registers for their Move-In timeslot, a confirmation email with further information will be sent to their on-file email addresses. If the student did not receive an email, please contact us.
- Do not arrive earlier than your scheduled timeslot (parking lots need to be emptied by the previous timeslot group) and do not show up without a confirmed timeslot.
- You will be required to move your vehicle after it has been unloaded so that other students can park close to unload. You will move your vehicle to available green/purple stalls in Lot 1, 2, 16, 20, 21, or 22. Campus shuttles will run continuously between parking lots and the residence communities.
Why are Timeslots Required on August 19-20?
We anticipate most students will choose to arrive on these two days so they can participate in Welcome Week events. By pre-selecting a specific move-in time, we can help ensure that students can park close to their building to get unloaded.
Beginning Wednesday, July 14, students will be able to select a move-in timeslot in the Housing & Dining Portal.
Timeslots are selected on a first-come, first-served basis.
|8:30-10:30 a.m.||11-1 p.m.||2-4 p.m.||4:30-6:30 p.m.||7-9 p.m.|
Need to Change your Timeslot?
Students are welcome to change their timeslot as many times as they wish. To change your timeslot, log back into the Housing & Dining Portal and select from the remaining options.