Planning your Camp or Conference
Now that you've had a chance to review information, here are the next steps to consider in your planning.
- Determine which type of room you would like (Basic, Renovated, or Semi-Suite).
- Determine how many guests you will have (include your campers and counselors).
- Determine if your group will require linens.
- Determine if your group will need meals.
- Determine your check-in/check-out dates and times.
- Contact the Summer Operations Coordinator to book your visit!
|Contract sent to Client||By Summer Operations Coordinator|
|Contract returned||By Client|
|30 Days before arrival||Cancellation Deadline|
|3 Weeks before arrival||Summer Operations Coordinator requests camper/counselor roster and room assignments.|
|14 Days before arrival||Deadline to amend guaranteed minimums|
|7 Days before arrival||Roster, room assignments, and emergency contacts due to Summer Operations Coordinator.|
|Camp departs||Billing invoice sent out. Full payment due within 30 days of billing date.|