Some appointments can be scheduled as a telehealth virtual visit. Currently Student Health Services Medical Clinic offers the following telehealth appointments: acne, birth control, mental health, rash, diarrhea, sleep concerns, women's health, immunizations.
Schedule An Appointment
- Schedule your telehealth visit on our Patient Portal or by calling our office at 507-389-6276.
- Complete the forms required for your visit (found in your Patient Portal under the 'Forms' tab) one day before your appointment.
Day of Appointment
- Be sure you are in a private and comfortable location at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Log in to your Patient Portal with a device that has a camera and microphone.
- Click on the 'Messages' tab and find the message from your medical provider. This message will contain a Zoom link to your scheduled appointment. Click on this link.
- Zoom will launch automatically or prompt you to install the app.
- Stay logged in to the visit until the provider starts the visit. Please allow 10 minutes in case your provider is running behind.
- If your provider has not connected within 10 minutes of the appointment time, call 507-389-6276 and press option #1 for our appointment line.
If you have questions about a specific telehealth appointment reason, please call the Nurse Line at 507-389-6710.