Minnesota State University, Mankato students with disabilities may request housing accommodations by contacting Accessibility Resources.

Step 1: Submit an on campus Housing Application and $250 prepayment to the Department of Residential Life.

Step 2: Ask health care provider to complete the Health Care Form for Students Requesting Housing Accommodations.

  • The completed form should be signed and stamped by the provider and returned via fax 507.389.1199 or mail to Accessibility Resources, 132 Memorial Library, Mankato, MN 56001.

For full consideration, requests for accommodations based on medical/disability need must be received by:

  • May 15th for housing beginning Fall Semester
  • December 1st for housing beginning Spring Semester
  • April 1st for Summer Session housing

For questions related to food allergies, please refer to Dining & Meal Plans.

For questions related to emotional support animals

Residential Life

Residential Life

Residential Life | Residential Life Chat

Residential Life provides on-campus housing to over 2,800 students. Explore room types, apply for housing, view meal plan information, and more!

Apply for Housing

Apply for Housing

Students living on campus have higher GPAs, higher graduation rates, and are more connected & involved at the University. In 5 easy steps, we will show you how to reserve Residential Life Housing.