Rules for Royalty Campaigns
- Materials may be hung from September 27st to October 3rd at 11:59 a.m.
- All printed materials must be taken down by Thursday, October 3rd, 2019 at 5 p.m. Failure to meet this requirement may result in disqualification.
- No chalking of the buildings is allowed. To sidewalk chalk you must confirm with the scheduling office located in 220 Centennial Student Union.
- Defacing, covering, or taking down other candidates’ posters/flyers will result in disqualification.
- Posters/flyers hung in academic buildings or residence halls must follow guidelines set by Building Services. Please read the Residence Hall posting policy in the next section before hanging flyers in the halls. Candidates will be disqualified for hanging materials in improper spaces.
- The exchange of a vote toward any specific candidate for any good, material, or service is prohibited. Bribery will not be tolerated.
- The Student Events Team and Homecoming Committee will not be held responsible for any of the rules (as stated by Building Services, Residence Halls, and the CSU) that are violated by any team participating in Homecoming.
- Any costs related to damages are the sole responsibility of the sponsoring team.
Rules for hanging materials in the CSU
- Posters may be hung in the restrooms.
- Building signs must remain completely untouched.
- Artwork and gallery spaces are not to be used.
- Campaign materials must not interfere with building traffic.
- Posters cannot be hung on the doors
- Only Blue Painters Tape can be used to hang materials.