Name Change

Your name on your I-20 or DS-2019 must match the name on your passport.  If you change any part of your legal name on your passport, you must request an updated I-20 or DS-2019.  Please provide an updated copy of your passport to the Kearney Center so we can update your SEVIS record.  Next, it is important that you inform the University of your name change by completing this form, too.