The Panhellenic Council is the governing body for the four women's sororities at Minnesota State University, Mankato. All four member sororities are inter/national organizations which belong to the National Panhellenic Conference.
The Panhellenic Creed
We, as Undergraduate members of women's fraternities, stand for good scholarship, for guarding of good health, for maintenance of fine standards, and for serving, to the best of our ability, our college community. Cooperation for furthing fraternity life, in harmony with its best possibilities, is the ideal that shall guide our fraternity activities.
We, as Fraternity Women, stand for service through the development of character inspired by the close contact and deep friendship of individual fraternity and Panhellenic life. The opportunity for wide and wise human service, through mutual respect and helpfulness, is the tenet by which we strive to live.
Panhellenic Council Executive Officers
- President - Sara Swan, Head Recruitment Counselor
- Vice President of Council Management - Chaise Benjamin, Gamma Phi Beta
- Vice President of Recruitment - Anna Thevenot, Head Recruitment Counselor
- Vice President of Member Development & Education - Hanna Jack, Gamma Phi Beta
- Vice President of Marketing, and Public Relations - Emily Rogers, Head Recruitment Counselor
- Vice President of Community Service & Philanthropy - Lynsey Rohlfing, Alpha Chi Omega
- Vice President of Risk Management - Taylor McNulty, Alpha Sigma Alpha
- Vice President of Conduct Review - Madison Stone, Alpha Chi Omega
- Vice President of Diversity and Outreach - Megan Miland, Alpha Sigma Alpha
- Fraternity & Sorority Life Advisor (Primary Sorority Advisor)- John Bulcock
- Fraternity & Sorority Life Graduate Advisor - Anna Sunderman