The Panhellenic Council is the governing body for the four women's sororities at Minnesota State University, Mankato. All four member sororities are inter/national organizations which belong to the National Panhellenic Conference.
The Panhellenic Creed
We, as Undergraduate members of women's fraternities, stand for good scholarship, for guarding of good health, for maintenance of fine standards, and for serving, to the best of our ability, our college community. Cooperation for furthing fraternity life, in harmony with its best possibilities, is the ideal that shall guide our fraternity activities.
We, as Fraternity Women, stand for service through the development of character inspired by the close contact and deep friendship of individual fraternity and Panhellenic life. The opportunity for wide and wise human service, through mutual respect and helpfulness, is the tenet by which we strive to live.
Panhellenic Council Executive Officers
- President - Clare Kasten, Alpha Sigma Alpha
- Vice President of Council Management - Autumn Forcelle, Alpha Sigma Alpha
- Vice President of Recruitment - Lyndsey Marquardt, Head Recruitment Counselor
- Vice President of Member Development & Education - Abby Johnson, Alpha Sigma Alpha
- Vice President of Marketing, and Public Relations - Bailey Brendel, Alpha Sigma Alpha
- Vice President of Community Service & Philanthropy - Lauren Wojack, Gamma Phi Beta
- Vice President of Risk Management - Morgan Rusler, Alpha Sigma Alpha
- Vice President of Conduct Review - Alyssa Parson, Alpha Chi Omega
- Vice President of Diversity and Outreach - Kayane Childs, Alpha Sigma Alpha
- Fraternity & Sorority Life Advisor - John Bulcock
- Fraternity & Sorority Life Graduate Advisor (Primary Sorority Advisor)- Kwesi Essilfie