The Interfraternity Council is the governing body for the seven men's fraternities at Minnesota State University, Mankato.
Interfraternity Council Mission Statement
We, the men of the Minnesota State University, Mankato Fraternity Community, value excellence in education, unity, pride and leadership. Through diversity and common goals, we strive for individual enlightenment, enjoyment and chapter development.
Basic Expectations & Ultimate Aspirations of Fraternity Membership
In an effort to lessen the disparity between fraternity ideals and individual behavior and to personalize these ideals in the daily undergraduate experience the following Basic Expectations and Ultimate Aspirations of Fraternity Membership have been established.
- I will know and understand the ideals expressed in my fraternity ritual and will strive to incorporate them in my daily life.
- I will strive for academic achievement and practice academic integrity.
- I will respect the dignity of all persons; therefore, I will not physically, psychologically, or sexually abuse or haze any human being.
- I will protect the health and safety of all human beings.
- I will respect my property and the property of others; therefore, I will neither abuse nor tolerate the abuse of property.
- I will meet my financial obligations in a timely manner.
- I will neither use nor support the use of illegal drugs; I will neither misuse nor support the misuse of alcohol.
- I acknowledge that a clean and attractive environment is essential to both physical and mental health; therefore, I will do all in my power to see that the chapter property is properly cleaned and maintained.
- I will challenge all my fraternity members to abide by these fraternal expectations and will confront those who violate them.
Interfraternity Council Executive Officers
- President - Reece Podgorski, Phi Kappa Psi
- Vice President of Council Management - Joey Casey, Phi Kappa Psi
- Vice President of Recruitment - Bill Karels
- Vice President of Membership Education & Development - Carson Lesher, Lambda Chi Alpha
- Vice President of Risk Management - Zane Coyle, Tau Kappa Epsilon
- Vice President of Public Relations & Marketing - Drew Brown, Phi Kappa Psi
- Vice President of Community Service & Philanthropy - Lucas Sack, Phi Kappa Psi
- Vice President of Conduct Review - Zach Wickman, Phi Kappa Psi
- Vice President of Diversity and Outreach - Spencer Cannon, Sigma Nu
- Graduate Advisor - Anna Sunderman
- Fraternity & Sorority Life Advisor - John Bulcock
- Interfraternity Council Constitution & Bylaws
- Interfraternity Council Academic & Membership Statistics (Spring 2020 Report)