Residents are personally and financially responsible for the actions of their guests.
- A guest is defined as any individual who is not assigned to your living unit.
- Guests will be allowed between the hours of 8 a.m. and midnight. With the exception of Drop & Go and Move-In, each resident can have at most 1 guest at a time in their living unit (roommates can have their guest in the room at the same time).
- Residents are responsible for informing their guest of policies and procedures.
- Guests are expected to follow the same policies and procedures as their host.
- Residents must escort their guest at all times.
- Guests will not be allowed in resident rooms between the hours of midnight and 8 a.m.
- Guests of the opposite gender may not use floor community bathrooms. Public restrooms are available near residence community lobbies.
Residents violating this policy may be subject to disciplinary action.
- The entire Guest Policy can be found in the Residential Life Student Guide (revised and published annually).
- Each student receives a copy of the Student Guide upon moving in.