The first 2019 Medallion Hunt clue will be announced at the Homecoming MAVs on the Mall event Monday, September 30, 2019.
Clues available at:
CSU MAV Ave
Campus Mall Purple Posting Board
You Betcha, Minnesota
Homecoming is what it’s about
Searching, Land of Dakota
Show us your horns, come scream and shout
Here’s to Mavericks, purple and the gold
From around the globe, young and old
At crosswalks we gather and pass
Oh, signs of memories alas
Once the medallion is found, it will be announced in both locations. Please take the medallion to CSU 173.
- The medallion is NOT located in any buildings.
- The medallion is NOT located in any construction areas.
- The medallion is NOT located somewhere on campus that you couldn't normally get to.
- NO digging or climbing will be necessary to find the medallion.
- Open to Minnesota State University, Mankato students only.
- The medallion is not hidden in the Amos Owen Garden of American Indian Horticulture. Please do not dig in the garden.
The finder of the medallion hunt will be awarded with an "Ultimate Fan Package" that will include items donated by different groups on campus including:
- 2 Reserved tickets to Maverick Hockey (Maverick Athetics)
- 4 Reserved tickets to Maverick Football (Maverick Athletics)
- 2 Free fitness assessments (Campus Recreation)
- Minnesota State University, Mankato hooded sweatshirt (Centennial Student Union)
- 5 free combos (Soda, Candy, and Popcorn) at Stomper's Cinema (Stomper's Cinema)
- 5 Free Games of Bowling (Maverick Bullpen)
- 4 Dog Pound Tickets for Mankato Moondogs - https://northwoodsleague.com/mankato-moondogs/
- 2 Large Pizzas from dominos
- $20 giftcard to WowZone
- $30 in Kwik Trip Giftcards
- Kato Ninja Warrior Shirt
- Student Events Team Prize Pack
- Tandem Bagels Gift Certificate: $25.00
- Homecoming T-Shirt (Student Events Team)