FINANCIAL LITERACY COACHING
We're here to help with financial questions you may have. Through online resources and individual help, we can you help you with:
- Completing your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Reviewing your award letter and discussing how to fund your education
- Understanding the process of accepting your student loans
- Review your loan debt and develop a plan for future repayment
- Understanding your University bill and helping you secure a payment plan or correct possible billing errors
- Scholarship searches and finding the best scholarships
- Resources on topics like budgeting, credit ratings, housing costs/decisions, credit card selection/debt, and more
- Providing supplemental FREE grant aid to eligible students
- Other financial questions or connecting you with helpful resources
- Helping you apply for an emergency grant if you have an unexpected financial emergency
NEED FINANCIAL HELP?
Emergency Grant Application
Provides up to $1,000 to students facing an unexpected financial emergency. We strongly encourage you to meet with an advisor prior to completing the Emergency Grant Application for help on eligibility requirements and how to properly complete the application.
Students receiving a Pell Grant during their freshman and sophomore years may be eligible for a FREE supplemental grant in the spring semester. Contact your SSS advisor for more information.
Struggling to get three good meals in each day? Our campus and community have resources to help meet your needs.
This tool provides students with an easy and effective way of applying for multiple scholarships through Minnesota State, Mankato.
Learn more about managing your tuition, budget and bills.