Learning Community Priority Move-In
Priority Move-In for Learning Community Students
As a Learning Community student you will have the opportunity to move to campus on Wednesday, August 18th with no additional cost to you.
Why should you move in early with other Learning Community students?
- Less of a crowd! Rather than moving in at the same time as everyone in your residence hall, you’ll be moving in with only learning community students! That means better access to elevators and carts, less crowded hallways, and more close-in parking will be available to you.
- Early social connections! Since most of the people moving in on that Wednesday will be learning community students, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with other students you’ll be living and taking classes with a day early. We’ll also provide a welcome event that evening to help you get acquainted.
Sign up Has Been Completed for the 2021-2022 Academic Year.
- If you would like to be considered for Priority Move-In, please email email@example.com
LEARNING COMMUNITY Welcome
If you choose to move in early, this event is required
- At 7:00 PM on Wednesday, there will be a Learning Community welcome (students and staff only—families, please say your good-byes before then).
- This event is intended for you to have an opportunity to get to know your Learning Community Coordinator better (you should have met them before this) and to meet several students in your learning community and enjoy some fun together!
*NOTE: While there are plenty of dining options in Mankato and near campus, the on-campus dining hall will NOT be open for Wednesday, August 18th. Please plan accordingly!