Our on-campus pharmacy offers discount prices for registered students, a wide variety of low cost prescription and OTC medications and supplies.
- We fill prescriptions from Student Health Services Medical Clinic and other clinics and doctors.
- We bill to most insurance plans (be sure to bring your current insurance card with you).
- We offer a Pay Later Option: students can charge co-pays and over-the-counter medications to their student account and pay online later.
- We offer easy prescription transfers and refills
- We offer free private consultations with a registered pharmacist regarding proper medication use, interactions.
We enjoy counseling students about prescription medications and helping students choose the right over-the-counter medication. Our Pharmacy staff will work with students to explore possible low cost alternatives and/or manufacturer coupons to reduce co-pays.
Our Pharmacy offers lower cost prescriptions. We fill prescriptions from Student Health Services or off-campus physicians.
Easy Refills! Order online, by phone (507-389-2483), or order in person (21 Carkoski Commons).
We make transferring your prescriptions to our pharmacy easy--just bring in your last prescription label.
In response to COVID-19, our Pharmacy has added a prescription and OTC mail-out service for registered students.