Events Team Tickets
MNSU Night at the Moondogs
June 13, 2019 - Franklin Rogers Park - 7:05pm
The Student Activities, and the Centennial Student Union is hosting a night at the Mankato Moondogs on June 13, at 7:05 p.m.
Minnesota State Mankato Students and Staff can purchase a discounted ticket package for $10.
Tickets: $10 ($30 value)
- Reserved seat to the game
- Moondogs Hat
- Meal Deal
- Hotdog, chips, & soda
Purchase Tickets Here (Star ID required)
Bus Trip: Maverick Night at the Twins Game
August 6, 2019 - Target Field - 7:05pm
The Minnesota Twins are hosting their first ever MSU-themed night at Target Field. Join the Student Activities team as we take a bus trip to see the Twins take on the Atlanta Braves
- Students: $20.00 ($45 value)
- Staff, Faculty, & Public: $45.00
- Grandstand ticket in our special section
- Bus transportation to and from Target Field (via MNSU)
Terms and Conditions
- Participation in the MSU-sponsored bus trip is limited to 55 people
- The deadline to order tickets for this bus trip is 12:00 noon on Monday, July 15
- We'll depart MSU, via a coach bus, at 4 p.m. on Tuesday, August 6
- The bus will leave Target field 30 minutes after the completion of the game.
- Those who purchase a student ticket, but who are not enrolled for Spring, Summer, or Fall 2019 classes, will have their entire orders cancelled and be offered to re-order without the student-priced ticket.
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought on the bus.
- Once ordered, no refunds will be provided for ticket purchases
- Tickets may be picked up from MSU staff at the bus departure point on the day of the trip
Big Boned BBQ Demo and Sampling
August 1, 2019 - CSU Mall - 11:30am
Alumnus, former MSU wrestler, and barbecue competitor Pat Nelson, owner of Big Boned BBQ, will return to campus on Thursday, August 1, as part of the Student Activities Summer Program Series. Nelson will provide a barbecue demonstration, beginning at 11:30 a.m. on the MSU Mall, located near the outdoor fountain on the north end of the Centennial Student Union. Small samples of his award-winning meats will be available
- Pulled Pork or Brosket Sandwich
- Side of Coleslaw
- Side of Cornbread
- Must order by Monday, July 29
- Limited meals available day of event.
- Department bulk orers available.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 507-389-6076