Student Events Team Board Applications Now Open
Applications due March 19
Join us today!
Below you will find an application and Student Events Team Board descriptions. If after reviewing this information you have any questions, please stop by the Student Events Team Office (CSU 173), call the Student Activities Office at (507)389-6076 or email the Student Events Team President at email@example.com.
Application (Online) - Deadline for Applications is March 19 at 11:59pm
- Vice President & Online Events
- Concert Company
- Educational Entertainment
- Special Events
- Mavericks After Dark
- Maverick Traditions Chair
- Stomper's Cinema
- Homecoming Competitions
- Business Manager
- Marketing & Social Media
- Public Relations & Social Media
Please include in the application:
Video answering the following questions in a 2-3 minutes video of yourself.
- What interests you about the Student Events Team?
- What would you bring to the team if you were elected?
- Please list and explain what previous leadership or involvement experiences you have had?
- What kind of commitments are you anticipating this upcoming year? (i.e. class load, graduation, work, etc)
If your application is selected you will be contacted to set up an interview time.
If you are selected for an interview, you will have 15 minutes for the interview which will consist of 10-13 questions. Example include:
- Post leadership experience
- Why you want to be on the Student Events Team Board
- What you can bring to the team and the position you are applying for (i.e. leadership style, motivational and organizational skills)
- Strengths and weaknesses
There will be five minutes set aside in each individual interview so you may ask questions of the group.
Student Events Team President