About the Office of Student Conduct
In holding students accountable for their actions, Student Conduct promotes and enforces the responsibilities students agree to when they enroll at Minnesota State University, Mankato. Our goals in working with students include helping them find a renewed sense of integrity and civility and maintaining a safe and supportive environment for everyone’s education and growth.
What we do
The Office of Student Conduct supervisor and the department's team assist with student concerns, including but not limited to:
- Consult, collaborate, and refer: work with faculty and staff partners to support student success
- Oversee the student disciplinary process
- Provide support to students and parents in challenging situations
- Co-chair the Behavioral Consultation Team
- Provide educational presentations and campus outreach
Faculty and staff in every position on campus play an important role in mentoring students and supporting retention. Early intervention is key if a concern arises. Through teamwork, we enhance student success.