Interview students on campus in the Career Development Center.
On-campus interviewing is typically open to employers who are filling degree-required jobs and/or internships. Employers meeting this criteria have access to the following services:
- An account on Handshake for posting jobs and internships, searching resumes, prescreening applications, requesting online schedules, and receiving application materials online
- Advertisement of job postings listed for on-campus recruitment through the CDC's web site and other job posting tools
- Set-up and room use for on-campus information sessions
- Free parking when on campus for interview and information sessions
- Courtesy lunch with CDC staff and/or faculty when on campus for interview sessions
- Notification of upcoming career fairs and other recruitment opportunities on campus
To request on-campus interviewing, click on the “Create New Schedule Request” link under the Shortcuts section of your Handshake employer home page. Have questions about successfully recruiting on campus?
Recruiting questions: 507-389-6063 or email@example.com.