Benefits to Employers
What an internship/co-op does to help a business.
Internships and co-ops offer an effective way for employers to locate and train motivated students to fill immediate needs, as well as create a pipeline of talent for a future work force.
Additional benefits include:
- Improve organization's visibility on campus
- Bring fresh ideas to organization
- Make recruiting easier
- Demonstrate investment in the community
- Gain employers early access to highly talented students
- Free up staff/resources
- Be highly cost effective
- Identify future hiring potential
- Increases employee retention
- Enhance organization's image and reputation with students