Before requesting remote access to your PC, the IT Solutions Center staff will discuss the problem you are experiencing and will explain what actions are being taken. TeamViewer is used only while already on the phone with an IT Solutions Center staff member.
- You retain full control of your PC at all times during the remote help session
- You can end the session at any time
- The nature of the problem and solution(s) may depend on your system and other variables unknown to the Solutions Center team member.
- Every TeamViewer session is encoded with a 1024bit RSA Private/public Key Exchange and 256 Bit AES system.
- Please find detailed information about the security of TeamViewer here.
*Note a download will begin on your computer after clicking the link.