Thank you for your interest in graduate studies at Minnesota State University, Mankato. We welcome your application for admission. International applicants should read the information posted on this URL and also read the information posted at the web page designed for graduate international applicants.
Please note that applicants to the Athletic Training graduate program should apply via the Athletic Training Centralized Application System.
Applicants to the Communication Disorders program should apply using the Communication Sciences and Disorders Centralized Application Service.
(This application ONLY available to current Minnesota State Mankato undergraduate students)
All Other Applicants
Please submit the following materials to the College of Graduate Studies:
- An online application. The online application can be used to apply for degree as well as non–degree study. Please be advised that most non-degree seeking applicants are not eligible for federal financial aid programs.
- As part of the application process, you must upload transcripts from each institution you have previously attended. Students who attended Minnesota State University, Mankato or any other Minnesota State institution do not have to arrange for receipt of transcripts from these institutions.
- Applicants who were educated outside of the United States must arrange for a credential evaluation to be submitted as part of their application. The evaluation must be written by a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services.
- Test scores (if required by the degree program). Send test scores to the College of Graduate Studies and Research directly from the Educational Testing Service. Minnesota State Mankato's ETS code is 6677.
- $40.00 non–refundable application fee .
- Immunization Form This form is not required as part of the application but is required prior to registering.
Many programs require additional application materials. Please consult the admission requirements by program page and your academic program's Web pages for additional admission requirements. Submitted documents are not returned to the applicant.