Sending Mail & Packages to Your Student
Mail & Package Format
When sending mail or packages to your student, use the format below. Click here to access street addresses.
Student's Full Name
Residence Community Name, Hall Letter, and Room Number
Hall Street Address
Mankato, MN 56001
Outgoing Mail Services
- Students living on main campus can drop outgoing mail off in the dropboxes located in the Crawford and McElroy lobbies.
- Students living at Stadium Heights can drop outgoing mail off in the mail receptacle directly outside their apartment building.
- Stamps are available for purchase from the Barnes & Noble Bookstore (in the Centennial Student Union) or at any University Copy Shop.
- Students living on main campus can drop packages off with prepaid USPS labels at the Postal Services Office in Wiecking 228.
- Outgoing UPS packages (with a prepaid label) can be dropped off at CVS, located on the corner of Monks and Stadium. This is the closest location to campus.
- If a student does not have a pre-paid package label, it must be taken to the post office or a shipping location.