Drop & Go
Saturday, August 8 through Sunday, August 16
Beat the lines and join us for “Drop & Go” to deliver the bulk of your belongings to your residence hall room for a physically-distant move-in experience! Students may bring up to two guests to assist.
Too far away to come to campus twice? That's OK! Participation is optional.
- July 22: Timeslot instructions emailed to students.
- July 27-August 7: Select a timeslot for Drop & Go.
- 9-11:30 a.m., 12:30-3 p.m., or 4-6:30 p.m.
- Timeslots are selected on a first-come, first-served basis.
- August 8-16: Drop & Go!
- Use your timeslot to drop items off in your room, complete your Room Condition Report, and pick-up items from area stores to place in your room (such as futons, fridge, decor items, etc.)
- When you are done, return your keys to your residence community Front Desk.
- Do not arrive earlier than your selected timeslot (you will be asked to wait outside).
- We encourage you to coordinate arrival timeslots with your roommate.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
Q: If I participate in Drop & Go, will I select another timeslot for Move-In?
A: Yes. When Move-In timeslots open on August 3, you will select a timeslot for when you will begin staying on campus. If arriving AUG 17-21, you definitely need to select a timeslot. If you are arriving AUG 22-23, you do not need to select a timeslot (arrive anytime). Ultimately, you are the decider on when you will return to campus to begin living here.
Driving Directions & Map