Drop & Go
A decision has not been made for Drop & Go in 2022.
We will post updates here when a decision is made.
Maximizing Drop & Go
Use your timeslot to see your room and drop off belongings. Unpack and decorate when you return for Move-In. Consider coordinating your timeslot with your roommate (same day/time).
While you're on campus, use this time to:
- Pick up your textbooks and tech gear with special store hours at Barnes & Noble and the Campus Computer Store.
- Take measurements (if needed) for additional items you anticipate bringing.
- Make a list of items that you need to get prior to Move-In.
What Items Should I Bring?
We recommend bringing the big, bulky items such as:
You will have time to do minimal setup in the room, so this is a good chance to assemble the futon and arrange the room in a way that's going to work for you. Doing these things will save you time and stress when you move in.
Students will be eligible to choose one timeslot (times listed below). Participation is optional.
Stadium Heights residents do not need to sign-up for a Drop & Go timeslot. Fall residents may show up anytime between the hours of 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. on either day.
How to Register
Students will be able to select their timeslot in the Housing & Dining Portal beginning Wednesday, July 14.
- After logging in, select Forms and then click Arrival Planning.
When a student successfully signs up for Drop & Go, a confirmation email with further information will be sent to their on-file email addresses. If the student does not receive this, contact our office.
|Crawford||Lot 14 Green stalls only|
|Julia Sears||West Road west curb, Lot 11, Lot 11A|
|McElroy||Lot 15, Ellis Avenue west curb, Lot 14 for E Hall, Lot 16 Green stalls|
|Preska||Ellis Avenue west curb, Ellis Avenue east curb, Lot 15, Lot 16|
|Stadium Heights||Outside individual buildings|
|***Trailers||Ellis Avenue curbs, West Road curbs, curb east of C Hall, Lot 16|
When you Arrive
Upon arrival, each student should bring a photo ID to the Front Desk (of their assigned residence community). Family/friends should wait at the vehicle while the student checks in.
Masks must be worn at all times in hallways, stairwells, lounges, and the floor kitchen (unless actively eating).
Services Open during Drop & Go
- Residential Life Office: Open both days between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. in 111 Carkoski Commons.
- Campus Computer Store: Open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. both days in the lower level of the CSU.
- Barnes & Noble Campus Bookstore: Open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. both days on the main level in the CSU. Pick up your textbook pre-orders, shop for books, and pick out your favorite Maverick gear!
- It is suggested that you pre-order books no later than August 6th. Click the "Order Textbooks" link in your E-services account.
- Jazzman's Cafe & Bakery (Centennial Student Union): Open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Grab a hot or cold beverage and snack while on campus!
Frequently Asked Questions
No, students may bring as many helpers as needed.
Masks are required in hallways, stairwells, lounges, and the floor kitchen (unless actively eating).
Yes, students may check out a flat-bed cart to move their belongings into the building.