Forms that frequently requested by parents and guardians.
- Submit to see if you are eligible for a reduced prepayment.
- If your student is not yet living on campus but wants to cancel their reservation, use this form.
- Your student should submit this form if they'd like to give permission for us to talk parents/guardians about account information.
- If you'd like us to mail you information on our housing options and services, complete this form.
- If your student is 18 or older, they need to authorize the release of information to parents and guardians per FERPA (federal law).
Get all the information you need about move-in here.
Find links to campus resources and topics families often ask about.
- If your student requires housing accommodations due to medical need, you'll need to let us know in advance so we can work with Accessibility Resources.
- This is where students view their bill, get access to the Housing & Dining portal, view registration, register for Star Alerts, and more.
- This is where students apply for housing, search for roommates, submit forms, select their meal plan, etc.
- Students can live together and take the same classes together (for no additional cost). It's a great way to start your college career!
- For students interested in exploring off-campus housing options.
- Information on meal plans offered, including Dining Dollars.
- Information on parking permits, guest parking, and parking maps.
- Cost of rooms and meal plans.
- View policies that students are expected to know and abide by.
- View profiles of Residential Life staff members.
- Students looking for jobs should create a profile in Handshake and view current opportunities. This is where we post all of our student positions when hiring.
- View information on financial aid, grants, loans, and bills.
- View clinic services, hours of operation, and pharmacy information.
- View the dining menu, buy more Dining Dollars, view retail dining locations and hours of operation, buy care packages, and more.
- View security services, report information, and more.