Noah Micke, Graduate Advisor for Student Events Team
Master's Degree Candidate in Sports Management
Noah advises Student Events Team board members and assists with program development and student leadership enhancement.
A native of Rosemount, Minn., where he graduated from Rosemount High School in May 2015, Noah completed his undergraduate degree at Minnesota State Mankato in December 2019. As a Maverick, Noah became actively involved with the Phi Delta Theta fraternity where he served as social chair, treasurer, and led new member education.
Noah is the first of his brothers to go to college. He sought the Student Events Team graduate assistant position to further his knowledge and experience in mentoring and working with young, driven people with new ideas.
Education: Undergraduate degree in sports management with minors in business administration and marketing. Currently seeking his master's degree in sports management
Past Experiences: Austin (Minnesota) Bruins game day intern, Fire 98 semi-pro women’s soccer marketing intern, Minnesota State Mankato Athletics Department marketing and promotions intern, Stride coordinator at the YMCA Mankato.
GETTING TO KNOW NOAH
"The most rewarding aspect of working with students is seeing the growth not only in school but also in their professional development as well!"
“I like to spend my free time, hanging with my family and friends along with playing sports or working out."
NOAH’S FUN FAST FIVE QUIZ
- Three words that best describe you? "Motivated, honest, caring"
- Three things that can always be found in your refrigerator? "Vegetables, pizza, ground beef"
- Three people, living or dead, you would like to invite for dinner? "Michael Jordan, Prince, Adam Thielen"
- What is something people would be surprised to know about you? "That I only like cheese on tacos and pizza."
- What superpower would you like to have? Why? "Flying, so I could visit the world whenever I wanted to!"