Alex Trewatha, CEO Graduate Advisor
Master's Degree Candidate
As Community Engagement Office graduate assistant, Alex facilitates the Campus Kitchen, a CEO service that benefits Mankato residents with food insecurities. He also organizes CEO events, and advises the "Mavs in Action" club.
Education: Graduated from Minnetonka High School in 2014. Graduated from the University of Wisconsin Superior in 2018
Past Experiences: At UW-Superior, Alex worked in Residence Life, worked in Admissions and was part of several clubs and intramurals. Also helped the University's marketing team.
GETTING TO KNOW ALEX
"The most rewarding aspect of my work with students is interacting with them everyday and watching them grow through those interactions."
In my free time, I enjoy exercising, hiking, reading and hanging out with friends.
ALEX'S FAST FIVE FUN QUIZ
- Three words that best describe you? "Kind, athletic, organized."
- Three things that can always be found in your refrigerator? "Sparkling water, yogurt, fruit."
- Name three people, living or dead, you would like to invite for dinner? "Tom Hanks, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Will Smith"
- What is something people would be surprised to know about you? "I've been on two Alaska cruises."
- What superpower would you like to have? Why? "Telekinesis, because then I can control things with my mind. Also meaning that I can fly by putting a boundary between myself and the ground."