Fall 2020 Services & Programs
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, programs and services for students/alumni and employers are being provided virtually until further notice.
FOR STUDENTS & ALUMNI
Individual Career Planning & Job Search Assistance
- All Career Development Center fall semester career events are being held virtually. Find additional information on Handshake. Many employers are also hosting virtual events on Handshake to connect with students and share information about their organization and opportunities.
Jobs & Internships
Access Career Development Center Online Resources
- Candid Career Video Library: A full library of 7,000 short videos to provide tips and strategies on a whole host of career topics.
- Career Assessments
- GoinGlobal: Access to U.S. and international job and internship listings; contact information for more than 450,000 local and multinational employers in 196 countries; H1B Visa Database of US employers; country and city guides, written by local employment experts.
- Posting Jobs & Internships
- Career Events
- All Career Development Center career events are being held virtually until further notice. Employers are also welcome to schedule virtual information sessions for students/alumni on Handshake.
- On-Campus Interviewing
- In-person interviews in the Career Development Center are suspended until further notice. Employers can continue to promote and schedule interviews for internships and jobs using the Handshake system. In addition, employers can contact students directly to schedule video interviews. For more information, contact Jaqui Menke, CDC Communications and Events Coordinator at Jaqui.email@example.com
- Other Handshake Tools for Employers
- Information Tables On-Campus:
- Reservations for tables on-campus are suspended until further notice.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR VISITORS TO CAMPUS
All students, faculty, staff, visitors, contractors, vendors, and suppliers are required to wear masks and complete a daily self-screening before coming to campus.