Small Purchases Around Campus
MavCASH provides a declining balance account for purchases around campus. This means you put funds in, and they are held there for you to use via your MavCARD. MavCASH cannot be used at an ATM for cash withdrawals.
Choose one of three easy ways to add funds to your MavCASH account
- Snack and soda/pop machines
- Photocopy machines
- Barnes and Noble Bookstore (on-campus)
- University Dining Service locations
- Copy Shops
MavCASH is not...
- associated with the Wells Fargo Banking optional account feature of the MavCARD.
- associated with Flex Dollars and Meal Plans - these are administered by Residential Life and University Dining Services.