Students requesting alternative testing accommodations must have supporting documentation on file in Accessibility Resources and be considered eligible by Accessibility Resources Staff.
- Students can pick up alternative test agreement forms in Accessibility Resources(AR), 132 Memorial Library.
- Students need to complete Section 1 only of the Alternative Test Agreement Form and the Alternative Testing Contract. Please submit this to any staff in the AR office front desk area.
- Accessibility Resources Staff completes Section 2.
- Accessibility Resources Staff secures instructor's signature and exam information in Section 3.
- Students must complete one agreement per class per term for those classes they desire this accommodation in.
- Students must contact the Testing Coordinator by phone at (507) 389-5242 or by stopping in during open office hours at least 3 school days prior to exam date to schedule a test.
- Accessibility Resources Staff will confirm the exam date and time with the instructor and provide exam pick-up and delivery.
- Tests are administered M-F 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Night class tests must be taken between 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., preferably on the test day unless another day is approved by the professor.
Please see the Alternative Exam Accommodations Request form - Fillable PDF (304 KiB)