Maverick Adventures is excited to present the Behind the Lens Outdoor Photo Contest! Photo submissions will be accepted from February 8th to March 15th. Step into the outdoors and capture images of your adventures and the natural world around you.
Entrants may submit up to 3 photos to the contest. Photo submissions will be judged by a panel.
The judges panel will select a Best in Show, as well as the top photo in each of five photo categories. In addition, there will be an open vote conducted for a "Peoples' Choice" photo.
- Flora: Photos featuring plant life as the main subject
- Fauna: Photos featuring wildlife as the main subject
- Adventure: Photos featuring human subjects engaging in adventure activities
- Landscape: Photos without human subjects, featuring nature scenes without a specific flora or fauna subject
- Environmental Concern: Photos featuring issues of environmental concern such as human impact, climate change, etc.
ALL SUBMITTED PHOTOS MUST BE ORIGINAL WORK. PLAGIARISM WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION.
This event is only open to current MNSU Students, as we work to expand our programming options into the Outdoor Recreation realm. We are doing programming with only MNSU Students, however we hope to have similar offerings in the future for students as well as community members.