Campus Recreation Online Reservation
Reservations required for all recreation INdoor Facilities
To assist with social distancing within our Campus Recreation facilities we have setup a reservation system for our patrons to reserve time for their workouts. Reservations are required for use of most indoor facilities and can be booked up to 1 day in advance. Patrons can book a 50 minute block of time for their workout in one of the available workout areas. Booking multiple locations within the same hour is not allowed.
Masks Must be worn at all times in Campus Recreation INdoor Facilities
University has made the decision effective November 13, 2020, to now requiring masks to be worn in all situations when working out in the indoor recreation facilities, even when under physical exertion. The only exceptions are:
1. When another accommodation is necessary as indicated by a medical expert and granted written permission of the university.
2. When an exception for a non-medical reason has been granted by university administration.
The contact for an accommodation or exception is Accessibility Resources, Memorial Library 132, 507-389-2825.
OTTO RECREATION CENTER RESERVATIONS:
Due to COVID19, caps have been placed on different areas within Otto Recreation Center to facilitate social distancing within the facility. Patrons are required to stay within their reserved areas for their 50 minute block and my only reserve one area per hour.
Reservable areas within Otto Recreation Center include:
- Weight room (20 person max)
- Upper Cardio Area (25 person max)
- Courts (Max of 5v5 full court basketball, 3v3 half-court basketball or 6v6 volleyball)
- Lap Swim (max of 2 per lane)
- Racquetball/Handball Court (singles play only)
GROUP EXERCISE CLASS RESERVATIONS:
Group Exercise classes are limited in size for in-person participation due to social distancing restrictions. You can make online reservations for both in-person classes and zoom classes up to a day in advance.
- In Person Group Exercise Classes
- Zoom group Exercise Classes
Myers Field House Reservations:
Due to COVID19, reservations are required for use of Myers Field House. Facility users must be masked up at all times when in the facility with the mask covering both the mouth and nose.
Reservable areas within Myers Field House include:
- Track Area (25 Max)
- Open Recreation on Courts (48 Max)
Available activities during Open Recreation Include:
Basketball (Max of 5v5 full court basketball or 3v3 half-court basketball)
Volleyball (up to 6v6)