Recognize your Organization
Minnesota State University, Mankato has an annual recognition process for student organizations. Becoming a recognized student organization ensures these organizations have access to a variety of benefits and resources (to learn more, visit Student Organization Resources).
The fall recognition period is the signature recognition time. Fall Recognition for the 2019-2020 year will start April 15th, 2019 and end at 11:59 p.m. September 30th, 2019.
The spring recognition period is for those organizations who missed the fall process. Spring Recognition for the 2019-2020 year will begin January 13th, 2020 and end at 11:59 p.m. January 31st, 2020.
Organizations must complete the following steps during the recognition period:
- Submit a request for recognition in Engage. The request for recognition includes the following:
- Update Organization Profile
- Update Roster (requires at least 5 current MSU, Mankato Students)
- Update Constitution
- Complete the RSO Handbook Quiz
Current version of the RSO Handbook
- President or Vice President attend an Inauguration Event:
- Fall 2019: Dates/times to be announced
- Spring 2020: Dates/times to be announced