Fraternity & Sorority Life Prospective Members
Fraternity & Sorority Life Info Sessions
College is a time to make connections that will last a lifetime, friends who want to see you succeed, and more importantly, brothers and sisters who support you on that journey. Joining a Fraternity or Sorority is a lifetime commitment to being a better version of yourself.
Questions about what it means to be a Fraternity Man or Sorority Woman, or how to become one? Check out the next Fraternity & Sorority Life Info Session and get your questions answered by a Recruitment Counselor.
Upcoming Fraternity & Sorority Life Info Sessions
- Thursday, August 22, 5-5:30pm, CSU Heritage Room
- Thursday, August 22, 8-8:30pm, CSU Heritage Room
- Saturday, August 23, 7-7:30pm, CSU Heritage Room
- Sunday, August 24, 7-7:30pm, CSU Heritage Room
Sorority Recruitment: Thursday, September 5 - Sunday, September 8
Fraternity Recruitment: Thursday, September 19-Sunday, September 22
Have your expectations exceeded, and join our community.
No-Pressure, No-Obligation Opportunities to Meet Members from all of our Chapters.
- Free Community Cookout:
- Thursday, August 29, 5:00-7:00pm, Performing Arts Lawn
- Tuesday, September 3, 7:00-9:00 p.m., College Town Courtyard
- Fraternity Social (Men):
- Wednesday, September 11, 7:30-9:30 p.m., CSU Bullpen
- Sorority Social (Women):
- Wednesday, September 4, 8:00-10:00 p.m., CSU 245
A member of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities System. Minnesota State University, Mankato is an Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity University. Individuals with a disability who need a reasonable accommodation to participate in this event, please contact Student Activities at 507-389-6076 (V), 800-627-3529 or 711 (MRS/TTY) at least 5 days prior to the event. This document is available in alternative format to individuals with disabilities by calling the above numbers.