Lip Sync - Recording
Wednesday, October 28, 2020
1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Lip Sync Contest (Max 250 points)
Each team will earn 150 points for participating in this event.
Additional points will be given to the top three teams:
- First Place 100 points
- Second Place 75 points
- Third Place 50 points
The contest will be judged on:
- Overall performance 25%
- Originality 10%
- Choreography 10%
- Someone lip syncing at all times 25%
- Correlation to the Spirit Month theme 15%
(includes costume and props)
- Knowledge of song lyrics 15%
- All routines must be performed on the space provided in Bresnan Arena.
- By Monday, October 26th, 2020 you must submit a hard copy of your music via CD or flash drive to CSU 173.
- Each routine must be between four (4) minutes and eight (8) minutes long.
- No obscene actions are permitted.
- No alcohol, drug, or sexual connotations are allowed.
- At all times, someone from your team must be lip syncing to the music or points will be deducted.
- All teams must use a county song
- All items must be removed from the performance area following the performance. Items left on the stage will result in a point reduction.
- Must sign a waiver in order to participate
- If you do not follow the above rules, your team will be disqualified.
MORE GUIDELINES WILL BE ANNOUNDED IN ORDER TO FOLLOW COVID-19 GUIDELINES ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 15T