Turn Off Focused Inbox and Turn On Clutter
With the change to the MinnState tenant, Clutter was turned off in favor of Focused Inbox. Focused Inbox is not available in all versions of Outlook, so all e-mail (other than Junk) gets delivered to the Inbox.
Below are the instructions to turn off Focused Inbox and turn Clutter back on.
1. Open a browser window to https://www.mnsu.edu/its/mavmail/.
2. Click on the Login to MavMAIL/Office 365 link.
3. For Staff, click or type your StarID@minnstate.edu.
For Students, click or type your StarID@go.minnstate.edu.
4. When prompted, enter your StarID password, then click Sign in.
5. Click the Outlook Icon.
6. Click the Gear icon in the upper right of the browser window.
7. Click on the Mail link under the heading Your app settings.
8. Click the Focused inbox link under the Layout heading in the left column.
9. Select Don't sort messages.
10. Click the Save button.
11. Click the left arrow next to options in the upper left corner.
12. Click the Gear icon in the upper right of the browser window.
13. Click the Mail link under the heading Your app settings.
14. Click the Clutter link under the Mail heading in the left column.
15. Select Separate items identified as clutter.
16. Optionally, select Send me notifications about messages that are separated as clutter.
17. Click Save.
18. Click the left arrow next to options in the top left corner of the screen.