Recreate Your Email Signature
You will need to set up your email signature for Office 365 Outlook again or simply reselect when the signature will be applied to your messages.
Outlook in Office 365 (MavMAIL)
1. Open MavMAIL and select the Settings (Gear icon) in the upper-right corner of the browser.
2. Under Your app settings, select Mail.
3. Under Mail, in the Layout section, select Email signature.
4. Create your email signature and then check the boxes above it:
- Automatically include my signature on new messages I compose
- Automatically include my signature on messages I forward or reply to
5. Click Save to save these settings.
Outlook 2016 (Native Application)
1. Start a New Email.
2. Click Message, then Signature and select Signatures.
3. Click New and type a name for the new signature, then click OK.
4. Create your New Signature, then choose if you'd like to apply it to:
- New messages
- Choose default signature:
E-mail account – choose which email to apply the signature
- New messages – choose which signature to apply
- Replies/forwards – choose which signature to apply
5. Click OK.