Fix Android Mail Application
Different versions of Android or different manufacturers of phones may look slightly different, however the settings should remain the same.
Settings At a Glance:
- Students, Alumni and Emeriti: yourStarID@go.minnstate.edu
- Faculty and Staff: yourStarID@minnstate.edu
Settings With Screenshots
1. Open your System Settings.
2. Navigate to your Accounts. Press Add Account.
3. Press either Corporate or Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync Account.
4. Type your Office365 Username (yourStarID@minnstate.edu or yourStarID@go.minnstate.edu) and StarID password, then press Manual Setup.
5. Enter your information as it is requested:
- Your Email address will be your MNSU email address.
- The Domain\username field will be StarID@go.minnstate.edu for students, emeriti, and alumni, and StarID@minnstate.edu for employees.
- Your password will be your StarID password, and the Exchange Server will be outlook.office365.com.
- Place a checkmark next to Use secure connection (SSL). Once this information has been entered, press Next.
6. A screen will prompt you to ask for permission for security features, press OK.
7. Scroll through the settings and change any options to your preferences. Once you have selected all the options that you would like, scroll down to the bottom and press Next.