Skip to main content
Copy Your Outlook Email Signature File and Quick Parts (Windows)
- Close Outlook.
- Because the Signatures folder is a hidden folder, the easiest way to open the folder is to go to the Start Menu and use the Search (the icon that looks like a magnifying glass).
- Type in: c:\users\yourStarID\appdata\roaming\Microsoft\Signatures.
- Copy all of the files in this Signatures folder.
- Create a folder in your Documents folder called Signatures and paste all of the files into this folder.
- Quick Parts are located in c:\users\yourStarID\appdata\roaming\Microsoft\Templates.
- Create a folder and paste all the Templates files in that folder.