LinkedIn Learning is Here!
Lynda.com is now LinkedIn Learning
Looking to learn new skills, brush up on old ones, and get a head start on your career? Meet LinkedIn Learning, the new and improved Lynda.com! The upgrade happened on October 17th, 2019 and includes an overhauled interface and a variety of new features. Previous Lynda.com users will have no trouble transitioning to the new LinkedIn Learning platform, and brand-new users will be able to easily create an account. With the new option to integrate the platform with your LinkedIn profile, LinkedIn Learning will help you put an end to procrastination and give a boost to your future.
Same great content, new features! Just like Lynda.com, LinkedIn Learning is a customizable learning platform with hundreds of video courses on a wide variety of topics, all made by experts. Access is still free for all students, faculty, and staff.
LinkedIn Learning is a more streamlined, efficient, and personalized version of Lynda.com. You also have the option of connecting your LinkedIn profile for even more career-based personalization. Some of the benefits of the LinkedIn Learning include:
- New Interface: enjoy enhanced user experience to help you find the videos you want to see, quicker.
- Intelligent Search: see the most popular searches as you type, making access to relevant courses easier and faster.
- Create Collections: make your own, customized video playlists – or view other peoples’ playlists.
- Learning Paths: follow pre-made sequences of videos and courses designed to help you succeed in learning a specific topic.
- Course Recommendations: get personalized recommendations on courses relevant to your career interests according to your LinkedIn profile.
- Learning Trend Predictions: get predictive recommendations on courses popular among other LinkedIn users in your job category, helping you to stay on top of trending skills in your industry.
Need Help With LinkedIn Learning?
We're here to for you! We'll answer your questions directly, whether it's over the phone, via email, or in person.