Lynda.com Upgrades to LinkedIn Learning
STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFORMATION AND DATES!
Looking to learn new skills, brush up on old ones, and get a head start on your career? Get ready to meet LinkedIn Learning, the new and improved Lynda.com! The upgrade is coming soon and will include an overhauled interface and a variety of new features. Previous Lynda.com users will have no trouble transitioning to the new LinkedIn Learning platform, and brand-new users will be able to easily create an account in seconds. With the new option to integrate the platform with your LinkedIn profile, LinkedIn Learning will help you put an end to procrastination and give a boost to your future.
What to Expect
Just like Lynda.com, LinkedIn Learning is a customizable learning platform that will allow users to view hundreds of video courses on a wide variety of topics, all made by experts. The basics aren’t changing. Access to the platform will still be provided to students and faculty free of charge, and previous account information won’t be lost with the upgrade. The content you love isn't going anywhere, either!
What you can expect is a more streamlined, efficient, and personalized version of Lynda.com, with the option of connecting your LinkedIn profile for even more career-based personalization. Some of the benefits of the LinkedIn Learning upgrade will include:
- New Interface: enjoy enhanced user experience to help you find the videos you want to see, quicker.
- Intelligent Search: see the most popular searches as you type, making access to relevant courses easier and faster.
- Create Collections: make your own, customized video playlists – or view other peoples’ playlists.
- Learning Paths: follow pre-made sequences of videos and courses designed to help you succeed in learning a specific topic.
- Course Recommendations: get personalized recommendations on courses relevant to your career interests according to your LinkedIn profile.
- Learning Trend Predictions: get predictive recommendations on courses popular among other LinkedIn users in your job category, helping you to stay on top of trending skills in your industry.
As the upgrade approaches, stay connected with IT Solutions to get the latest information and to learn how to get started with LinkedIn Learning.