Video and Media ProductionIT Solutions is your professional partner to help you develop your media production and strategies to reach and engage your audience and motivate them to action. IT solutions is your convenient on campus video and media production partner for live streaming and televising events, recording and producing interviews, colloquia, training videos and marketing pieces for your department. We are your strategic partner for external and internal media communications, using media effectively for instruction, marketing and realising your department's goals.
Services to plan and capture images and video using 360 degree photo technology.
Provides content via the Minnesota State Mankato campus cable channel 29.2 (Spectrum HD 191 and 826). Programming covers athletic and other campus events.
We help you tell your story through live event production and film style production (which would include scripting, filiming, animation, graphics and editing) to help you effectiveely reach and engage your audience. We deliver this to our customers using tools such as Pproduction studio, Stretch Internet Service Provider, Skype for Broadcast, and MavTUBE.
Service to provide assistance in creating audio or video content to be used as a podcast.
Services to assist you in planning and creating interactive virtual tours with features including realistic walking tours with rich media, video content, and 360 degree panoramic photos and videos.
- Services Included
- Upon request for services, we will meet with you to determine your needs and will provide a customized estimate for your project. https://mankato.mnsu.edu/it-solutions/locations/video-studio/ So that we can adequately plan for your event, requests should be made two weeks prior to the event or start of production.
- Faculty, Staff, and Recognized Student Organizations
- Service Locations
- All Campus Locations
- Standard Maintenance Windows
- Service Level Agreement: MNSU - Consulting
- Consulting Service Level Agreement: Response and resolution times for services are determined by the priority your request is given when it is received. This priority is determined by considering the scope, visibility, and operational impact of your request along with the urgency. Normal Priority: Time to Initial Response - 1 business day Time to Resolution - 15 business days Important Priority: Time to Initial Response - 1 business day Time to Resolution - 10 business days Critical Priority: Time to Initial Response - 1 business day Time to Resolution - 7 business days