Respondus Lockdown Browser
What is Respondus Lockdown Browser?
Respondus LockDown Browser is a custom browser that locks down the testing environment within D2L Brightspace.
- Students are unable to print, copy, go to another URL, or access other applications.
- Students are locked into a Quiz until they submit it for grading.
- Respondus Lockdown Browser is integrated with D2L Brightspace Quizzes.
How Do I Use Respondus Lockdown?
- Tutorial Videos
- Respondus Lockdown Browser Set-up Guide for D2L Brightspace
- Common Issue with Fix: Lockdown browser doesn't show available quizzes in D2L Brightspace
Browse our MavLEARN documents about assessment and invigilation.
This document outlines some strategies for writing effective multiple choice exams.
This document outlines exam design principles that inhibit academic dishonesty.