LinkedIn Learning for Teaching and Learning
What is LinkedIn Learning?
LinkedIn Learning is an online learning platform that helps anyone learn business, software, technology and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals. The LinkedIn Learning video library has thousands of engaging, top-quality courses taught by recognized industry experts.
- Get Started or update your account/log in to LinkedIn Learning
- Troubleshooting: Unable to log in to LinkedIn Learning
LInkedin Learning + D2L Brightspace
- LinkedIn Learning videos in D2L Brightspace:
- Ask students to create a LinkedIn Learning account using this link http://link.mnsu.edu/linkedinlearning
- Prior to accessing the videos, ask students to log in to LinkedIn Learning at http://link.mnsu.edu/linkedinlearning
- Link your LinkedIn Learning videos in D2L Brightspace without Integration
- LinkedIn Learning Integration with D2L Brightspace:
- Add a link in D2L Brightspace Content to sign in to LinkedIn Learning (coming soon!)
- Add a single sign on link for a specific course, learning path, or video in LinkedIn (coming soon!)
How Can I Use LinkedIn Learning in Teaching and Learning?
You can use LinkedIn Learning in teaching and learning in a variety of ways:
- Flipped Instruction: Use videos, curated playlists, or courses as assignments in a flipped classroom.
- Skill Building: Use videos and courses to provide student support for skills they need in your course, but are not part of your curriculum, e.g. writing a composition, giving a presentation, working with a team, etc...
- Career Readiness: Share helpful technology and business skills courses.
- Integrate with D2L Brightspace: Embed videos easily in your D2L Brightspace course.
Browse our MavLEARN documents below to learn more about teaching strategies that are supported by integrating LinkedIn Learning in your classes.
Our Teaching Strategies series provides a deeper look at a variety of teaching strategies and their implications for classroom use. Each strategy is also supported by a lesson plan template to guide you through classroom implementation.