Faculty Development and Training
What types of faculty development opportunities are available?
Academic Technology Services, a division of IT Solutions, assists faculty to effectively and efficiently use technology to promote student success:
- 20+ hours a week of drop-in training and professional development sessions.
- Individual consultation or group training on instructional design, technology tools, teaching strategies, and more.
- Consultation and training offered at a distance and/or face-to-face.
- Assistance with implemention of MinnState offered professional development
- Self-paced learning that you can take from your computer or mobile device anytime, anywhere.
Learn More About Faculty Development Opportunities:
Browse the pages below to learn more.
20+ hours a week of drop in and training sessions. Get immediate help with course design, D2L Brightspace questions, and other teaching and learning topics. Engage in professional development for teaching with technology.
Academic Technology Services instructional design team is available to consult with you or with your group. We provide training and assistance in using technology tools, designing your course, integrating technology in your teaching, adopting innovative technologies, and more.
LinkedIn Learning is a customizable learning platform with hundreds of video courses on a wide variety of topics. If you want to increase your skills in your work, school, or personal interests, try LinkedIn Learning!
The Academic Technology Services instructional design team is located in Memorial Library 88, in the Center for Excellence and Innovation in the basement of the building.