File StorageFile server space is available to the University community. Storage space can be used by individuals and departments for file storage and sharing. Storage can also be used by individuals to host their individual web page. Course folders are automatically generated for use by each class at Minnesota State Mankato. Cloud file storage and archival is also available to departments as a special request. OneDrive file storage services are covered under the Office 365 service.
File storage space available for individual storage and sharing.
File storage space available for classes and departments for storage, sharing and archival.
- All Minnesota State Mankato faculty, staff and students receive this service without the need of a formal request. University divisions, colleges and departments can request group folders for their file storage needs.
- Service Locations
- All Campus Locations
- Standard Maintenance Windows
- Maintenance periods occur monthly on Sunday mornings between 6am-9am. During this time access is limited.
- Service Level Agreement: MNSU - Standard
- Standard Service Level Agreement: Response and resolution times for services are determined by the priority your request is given when it is received. This priority is determined by considering the scope, visibility, and operational impact of your request along with the urgency. Normal Priority: Time to Initial Response - 1 business day Time to Resolution - 5 business days Important Priority: Time to Initial Response - 1 business day Time to Resolution - 3 business days Critical Priority: Time to Initial Response - 4 hours Time to Resolution - 1 business day