Data IntegrationData integration services allow third-party applications that have been purchased for local installation on Minnesota State Mankato servers or hosted remotely as "software as a service" (SaaS) to access data from University or MinnState systems. Requests are evaluated for complexity and if need be your request may be moved into a project.
Engage with IT Solutions at the point your department is considering which third-party application to purchase, so we can be involved with your product evaluation.
- Minnesota State Mankato administrative units, faculty and staff.
- Service Locations
- All Campus Locations
- Standard Maintenance Windows
- Depends on client software changes and requirements
- Service Level Agreement: MNSU - Consulting
- Consulting Service Level Agreement: Response and resolution times for services are determined by the priority your request is given when it is received. This priority is determined by considering the scope, visibility, and operational impact of your request along with the urgency. Normal Priority: Time to Initial Response - 1 business day Time to Resolution - 15 business days Important Priority: Time to Initial Response - 1 business day Time to Resolution - 10 business days Critical Priority: Time to Initial Response - 1 business day Time to Resolution - 7 business days