Classroom Exam Test ScanningITS offers the following services for academic test scanning: Centralized Scantron (form 4521) scanning and reporting
IT Solutions provides a Scantron test scoring service to the Minnesota State University Mankato campus. General purpose Scantron sheet #4521 must be used. Test score results are returned electronically to requesting faculty member.
- Minnesota State University Mankato Faculty
- Service Locations
- Minnesota State University, Mankato Campus
- Standard Maintenance Windows
- Standard Maintenance Windows: Standard maintenance windows are typically Saturday evening and Sunday morning.
- Service Level Agreement: MNSU - Standard
- Standard Service Level Agreement: Response and resolution times for services are determined by the priority your request is given when it is received. This priority is determined by considering the scope, visibility, and operational impact of your request along with the urgency. Normal Priority: Time to Initial Response - 1 business day Time to Resolution - 5 business days Important Priority: Time to Initial Response - 1 business day Time to Resolution - 3 business days Critical Priority: Time to Initial Response - 4 hours Time to Resolution - 1 business day